Hutong School Intensive Chinese Program in Beijing or Shanghai
Our Intensive Chinese Program is the ideal opportunity for students wanting to immerge themselves into Chinese culture and learn Mandarin in China. We teach Chinese in small groups (with an average of 4 to 5 students), allowing our teachers to focus on each student individually. With our innovative teaching method – that separates spoken Chinese from character recognition, you will be amazed of the fast progress you will make in learning Chinese! Our weekly cultural activities also give you a perfect insight into various aspects of Chinese culture. Start your China adventure now!
Your Intensive Chinese Program includes the following services:
- 20 hours of Chinese classes per week in small groups with a focus on oral Chinese.
- Accommodation in modern shared apartments a short subway ride away from the school (private bedroom, with shared living room, kitchen and bath room; all utilities included plus Wi-Fi).
- Organization of cultural activities 2-3 times per week: g. calligraphy classes, cooking workshops, arts & crafts classes and taichi lessons. There are also day-trips and weekend-trips in and around Beijing & Shanghai, plus many social events such as our popular welcome parties and KTV nights.
- E-learning Learning does not end outside the classroom! Free 6-month Skritter subscription and active WeChat platform with language tips and tricks.
- Airport Pick-up
- 24/7 Practical assistance in Beijing & Shanghai (including assistance with visa extension, ticket booking, name cards, and a 24/7 emergency number)
- Welcome pack including a city map, transportation card, plus some Hutong School goodies such as a T-shirt, mug and bag.