YOUR INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Hutong School Internship Program in Beijing, Shanghai or Chengdu
Our Internship Program combines your Internship Placement with Chinese Classes and Accommodation. We have a network of around 200 companies in Beijing, Shanghai and Chengdu, ranging from multinational to international SMEs and governmental institutions. We offer internships in various sectors (e.g. international business, import/export, architecture, law, finance, real estate, event management, tourism, IT, etc.) and will send you several positions to choose from based on your own preferences.
Your Internship Program includes the following services:
- Internship placement and HR advice in the field of your choice (most companies offer an allowance, the amount of which varies)
- 4 hours of Chinese classes per week in small groups with a focus on oral Chinese.
- Accommodation in modern shared apartments a short subway ride away from the school (private bedroom, with shared living room, kitchen and bath room; all utilities included plus Wi-Fi).
- Organization of business and cultural activities 2-3 times per week: e.g. business lectures and networking nights, cooking workshops and kungfu lessons. There are also day-trips and weekend-trips in and around the city, plus many social events such as our popular welcome parties and KTV nights.
- E-learning Learning does not end outside the classroom! Free 6-month Skritter subscription and active WeChat platform with language tips and tricks.
- Airport Pick-up
- 24/7 Practical assistance (including assistance with ticket booking, visa extension, name cards, and a 24/7 emergency number)
- Welcome pack including a city map, transportation card, plus some Hutong School’s gadgets.